Sunday, October 19, 2014

Preparing for the Adventure

October 19, 2014
Well, we are at days minus 3 and counting!   After many days, weeks, and months or waiting we will set out on our Excellent Adventure to serve a mission.   We will be leaving on Thursday to begin training and will ultimately serve in Chesapeake, Virginia.  

We spent a WONDERFUL weekend with most of our family - only missing 1 who lived too far away to make it.   I can't remember a time when I have been more happy and sad at the same time.....happy to be setting off on this adventure and sad to be leaving our family behind!

We are beginning to pack up....
 Packing the truck.....hope we get it all in!
 I must take my mixer - else how will I make cookies?
Who says women take too many boxes and bags?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you update this blog often. It will be fun to read about your experiences. I have one for Elder Hunter Williams at www.elderhunterwilliams.blogspot.com and it has been so much fun to update with his emails. Jeff and I love you both and will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete